USB 3.0 Flash Drive Speed Tests - VID = bc2 (Seagate RSS LLC), PID = ab21
Welcome to Speed Tests Web site for USB 3.0 Flash Drives/Disks.
In this page, you can find the speed test results of USB 3.0 flash drives or disks, made by USBDeview utility. USBDeview make this test by writing a large file into the USB drive, and then reading back the same file to getting the read speed. The speed is calculated and displayed in Megabytes per second (MB/Sec). Be aware that all these tests are made by making a sequential read and write operations of a single file. When you use multiple small files, you'll probably get much lower read/write performances.
If you want to test the read/write speed of your own USB drives and share the results with other people, you can follow the instructions in this page: Test and publish the speed of your USB flash drive.
There is also a summary page, which contains a summary of speed tests for USB drives that accumulated 5 speed tests or more.
Search other USB flash drives:
- You can click the column headers of the speed tests table in order to sort by the desired field.
For example, if you want to easily find out the drives with largest write speed, simply click the 'Write Speed' link in the column header.
- The vendor name in the speed tests table is determined according to the VID (Vendor ID) of the USB device.
The vendor names list was taken from the latest VID/PID list in http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids
- The drive size displayed in the speed tests table is the real size of the flash drive, and it represents the largest file size
that you can copy into this drive. Be aware that for most vendors, the actual size of files that you can store inside the drive is less
than the offical drive size. For example, if you purchase a 4GB USB flash drive, the real drive size might be 3.7 GB.
- If you can click the product name link, you'll get the list of all speed tests of products with the same PID and VID.
- In order to keed this speed tests table reliable, I reserve the right to remove speed test entries that looks extremely unreliable.
- Because the database is already quite large, the main page only lists the USB speed tests submitted in the last 60 days.
To more easily compare the speed of USB flash drives, you can filter the list according to drive size group:
|1 GB or less||2 GB Group||4 GB Group||8 GB Group|
|16 GB Group||32 GB Group||64 GB Group||Larger than 64 GB|
Notice that the USB devices of last size group (above 64 GB) are not really flash drives. they are external hard disk drives plugged to USB. I originally created this Web site for flash drives, but because some people already submitted the speed test results of external USB disks, I added a group for them too.
|Product Name||Vendor Name||Drive Size||VID||PID||Read Speed||Write Speed||Submitter|
|Seagate BUP Slim RD USB Device 1TB||Seagate RSS LLC||931.51 GB||bc2||ab21||106.76 MB/Sec||110.97 MB/Sec|
|Seagate back up plus 2gb||Seagate RSS LLC||1,863.02 GB||bc2||ab21||128.21 MB/Sec||75.89 MB/Sec||DHCrocks|
|Seagate BUP Slim BK USB Device||Seagate RSS LLC||931.51 GB||bc2||ab21||56.53 MB/Sec||24.34 MB/Sec|
Total number of records: 3